Wanna find a tool that allows you to reach the right angles easily? That's why you need a tool like 180° Protractor Angle Finder in your toolbox. This tool has a short 3-1/2″ side which allows you to get it into tight places a T-bevel or other measuring tools won’t fit. It’s made from yellow polycast plastic with brass hardware. You can use the tool for measuring inside and outside angles, laying out miter angles, and transferring angles. Equipped with adjustable protractor arms, which can be held in place from 0 to 180 degrees quickly and easily identifying angles for you. It is a great template tool for the machinist, woodworking, and homework applications, such as cutting layouts in tiles, brick, lumber, etc.
- INSIDE, OUTSIDE, AND SLOPED ANGLES – This plastic protractor/angle finder can use to measure inside, outside, and slope angles. Calibrated with angle degrees and adjustable arms for you to measure the angles precisely
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL – Made of durable ABS material that won't rust, smooth edge, fine grinding, and accurate measurement.
- FOUR PIECE STURDY DESIGN – Equipped with brass lock nut
- FAST AND ACCURATE – Easy to identify and you can read quickly with great accuracy. The reading numbers are big and clear
- TRANSFER ANGLES – With this plastic protractor, you can transfer odd angles to your miter saw
- FINE BLACK GRADUATIONS – Measures from 0° to 180° in opposite directions. Swing arm protractor read centimeter and read angle marker
- VARIOUS PROJECTS – Ideal for construction jobs, cabinet-making, and fine carpentry, where a standard protractor or t-bevel won't fit
Package Includes: 1 x 180° Protractor Angle Finder