DIY Candle Colouring Powder is a simple way to make your candles looked more creative and amazing! Candles are a much-loved feature in the home, and make thoughtful, handcrafted gifts for friends and family. Candles used to be an everyday necessity of life, not more than a century ago but now they are more of ornamentation. Even so, you cannot deny the romantic and nostalgic charm of the candles. The scented colorful candles also have a calming effect and have medicinal healing properties of a minor degree which makes them a must-have of every household.
- Vivid Color - Each color can be used alone or combined and it has ultra-fine with no fillers or impurities. They can make handicrafts have bright vivid colors.
- High-Quality - These candle dye flakes are completely soluble, do not clot, and the candle surface doesn’t flake off or tarnish with time.
- Eco-friendly - These coloring powders are vegan, cruelty-free, irritant and stain free and gentle to the skin. You can mix the dyes and get new colors to implement your wildest ideas.
- Ideal Gift - Let's create your own unique candles! It’s an ideal gift for your friends and families who love candle making.
- Wide Application - They can be used in epoxy resin, candle making, soap making, slime, and etc.
- Heating the wax oil to about 80 degrees (not more than 120 degrees).
- Adding the coloring powder and stir thoroughly until the powder is completely dissolved.
- After the powder is fully dissolved, indicating that the solution is sufficient, and can be filled when it is cooled to the appropriate temperature.
- Colors: 21 colors
- Weight: 2g
- Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item
1 Pack x DIY Candle Colouring Powder