Use this Fuel Line Quick Disconnector to quickly and easily disconnect air conditioning lines and quick connect fuel lines. If you are replacing or repairing the A/C or fuel line on your car or truck, the connectors require these tools. It includes a variety of sizes to disconnect most any automotive AC or fuel line inner retaining tabs.
- Easy to Use - When disconnecting, push the lock spring back all the way while pulling on the line to separate the joint.
- Built to Last - The durable plastic construction is made to lightly flex for less breakability and will not twist or contort as you push them into a fitting.
- Easy Storage - It has a storage plate with simple transportation, safe storage, and quick organization. Each holder peg on the plate includes easy-to-read size markings for fast identification.
- Various Sizes - It has a variety of sizes to disconnect most any automotive AC or fuel line inner retaining tabs. The sizes are SAE standard 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch, 5/8-inch, 3/4-inch, and 7/8-inch in size. These SAE sizes will also work on metric applications.
- Fitment - The disconnector set is applicable to air conditioning line spring lock couplings on Ford, Dodge, and Chrysler cars and pickup trucks. It also works on fuel line quick connect couplings on GM, Ford, Dodge, and Chrysler cars and pickup trucks. It is not intended for heater hoses.
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Size (cm): 0.6cm, 0.8cm, 0.95cm, 1.27cm, 1.6cm, 1.9cm, 2.2cm
- Size (inch): 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8"
- The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on the website caused by many factors such as the brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
- Please allow minor difference due to manual measurement
1 Set x Fuel Line Quick Disconnector