HIGH HARDNESS METRIC MORTISING CHISEL SQUARE HOLE DRILL BIT CUTTER WOODWORK TOOL
Hex Shank Thread Tap Drill Bits is suitable for drilling, tapping, cutting on soft metal, aluminum plate, iron, etc. It also fasts a replacement composite cone, uses a drill-edged principle. Next, the material of Hex Shank Thread Tap Drill Bits is High hardness, rustproof, solid, and durable.
- Multi-purpose - These drill tap bits are a must-have if you fabricate a lot; you can use aluminum, wood, plastic, iron, and so on, They’re sharp and easy to use. Fit Electric hand drill, impact drill, bench drill, and tape machines.
- Easy to use - Each tap drill is engraved with its size convenient for you to choose the suitable size at a glance. A tapered end on a hex shank can prevent excessive knocks; Back taper exceeds the tap to prevent over-drilling and damage to the thread.
- Efficient operation - With a drill bit, operation efficiency is improved with a single drill and tap. Used to hit machines such as lathes. Using these tips to speed up mechanical tapping is usually more accurate because it eliminates human error.
- Widely application - Suitable for drilling, tapping, cutting on soft metal, aluminum plate, iron, etc.
- Material: High-Speed Steel with Titanium coating
- Hex Shank: 35mm (1/4")
- Standard: Metric
- Thread Size: M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10
- Pitch: 5mm, 0.7mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.25mm, 1.5mm
- 1 Set x Hex Shank Thread Tap Drill Bits