Having problems with your network at home or at the office? Before you buy an expensive replacement router or pricey cable modem, take a bit of time and save a bit of money by testing your cables! This Network Cable Tester will help you to detect a broken wire so you can solve your networking issue without breaking the bank. If you make your own patch cables and want to test that the wires have been correctly assigned, this network tester is perfectly suited to test twisted pair, straight, crossover, and cat5/cat5e/cat6/UTP cables with RJ-11 or RJ-45 connectors. Equipped with 9 LED lights to indicate wiring connection on both remote and master unit. This tester is straightforward, simple, and easy to use.
- Keep your network running smoothly by testing your cables to uncover problematic shorts, open wires, crossing pairs, and other wiring mishaps.
- Perfectly suited to test twisted pair, straight, crossover, and cat5/cat5e/cat6/UTP cables with RJ-11 or RJ-45 connectors.
- If all cables work, the lights will turn green from no.1 & 2 to no.7 & 8. If any light does not light then the cables are broken.
- Easy to Use - Insert the battery, power on the tester, and connect one end of the cable to the master side and the other end to the remote side of the tester.
- 9 LED lights to indicate wiring connection on both remote and master unit. Easy to read and hand-held for portability.
- Powered by a 9-volt battery.
Package Includes: 1 x Network Cable Tester (Battery Not Included)