Excellent pin-tucking on fabrics done like a PRO with the Pintuck Presser Foot!
Pintuck Presser Foot is a handy tool that leaves magnificent stitches on the fabric by creating an embedded design to the fabric. The stitch produced by this presser foot enhances every design and gives shape and texture to the cloth. It is made with a metal body with an evenly spaced groove on the bottom.
- Wide Application: these twin needles function as good accessories for sewing machines, compatible with most kinds of sewing machines, Easy to thread, straight lines, and perfect fit.
- Heavy Duty Set: This foot presser is made of rust-resistant stainless-steel material that's durable and guaranteed to last long. The needle set is a combination of stainless steel and plastic that can withstand heavy and everyday use.
- Delicate Design: each double-needle fitted with 2 needles can be easily threaded 2 same or different decorative lines to simultaneously stitch in a straight or pattern way
- Compatibility: Pintuck foot fits most low shank Snap-On Singer* (Some Singers require low shank adaptor), Brother, Baby lock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi, and Elna sewing machines.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Twin Needle Sizes: Approx 2/90, 3/90, 4/90
Pintuck Presser Foot Dimension: Approx 1.42 x 2.3cm (5-Groove), 1.58cm x 2.1cm (7-Groove), 1.58cm x 2.1cm (9-Groove)
1 Unit x Presser Foot OR
1 Unit x Presser Foot + 1 Unit x Twin Needle