Take root quickly.
Help plant branches to take root quickly and complete reproduction and replication.
Growing more plants from an already existing one may look complicated at first but if you have the right tool for the job, things will come off easily.
First, cut off the outer skin of the healthy rattan, and then wrap it with a suitable size of root box filled with moist soil or moss. Over 1-6 months (according to different plant growth rates and the wanted Root volume), when seeing a lot of roots growing inside the box, you can then cut the rooted rattan and transplant it into a new pot. Then there will a new healthy plant growing brightly. The stems of green plants and the branches of trees can quickly grow into new plants by using this Plant Root Growing Box.
- This box encourages faster initial rooting and creates offshoot that blooms 2 times faster. It can enhance plant resistance and prevent plant root rot.
- Made of high-quality PET that can be reused for another more rounds of plant propagation.
- The branch can extend from the observation port. Use black tape to seal when not in use. Prolonged ventilation will affect the rooting time.
- Upgrade 4 automatic deduction holes can complete the work by one person.
- The diameter of the water inlet is increased to facilitates watering.
- The bottom can be adjusted reasonably according to the diameter of the branches.
Package Includes: 1 x Plant Root Growing Box