Neat Sewing for Any Type of Fabric!
For use with all sewing machines, the Rotary Even Presser Foot is effective for preventing stretchy fabrics, jersey and knitted fabrics and hard to feed materials, like leather or vinyl from slipping or puckering.
It also allows left-right tilt and its caterpillars to independently grip the fabric for perfect feeding along with areas where there is a height difference between the left and right sides of the needle, especially when hemming thicker fabrics.
- High Quality- Made from good quality plastic with a metal roller.
- Specially Designed- Simple, practically designed, and easy to use even for sewing leather fabrics.
- Easy Usage- Prevents fabric (stretchy materials like jerseys and knitted fabrics or hard-to-feed materials like leather or vinyl) from slipping or puckering, because the presser foot rotates to feed the upper layer together with the lower layer without slippage, to make the upper layer and lower layer fed simultaneously.
- Multifunctional- Fits All Low Shank Snap-On Singer (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor), Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines.
- Materials: Plastic and Metal
- Colour: Clear and Silver
- Size: 1.3 x 0.8 inches（3.3 x 2cm)
- Weight: 4.06g
2pcs x Rotary Even Presser Foot
Note: Size may vary by 1 inch.