Removing rust is not always about dipping parts into a rust removing solution. There are times when a little elbow grease is all that is needed. This Rust Removal Abrasive Block solves those situations when you have a smaller amount of rust to remove.
Rust Removal Abrasive Block works just like the erasers we all grew up with. Just rub the block on the rust it will be erased. An abrasive material is contained within the rubber-like block to remove the rust. Like any abrasive, it removes metal and rust alike. However, the design allows it to tackle the rust more aggressively. The soft block is able to dig into crevices that hide the rust easier than other abrasives like sandpaper.
Rust Removal Abrasive Block works great when there are light rusting or spots of rust forming on your item. When I soak a part or use a "spray-on" rust remover, sometimes I notice a few specks of rust remaining. Removing the small areas of rust that remain is a great job for Rust Removal Abrasive Block.
These blocks will last for years of rust removal. Do not confuse these with the standard sanding blocks you can buy in the store. These have abrasive material through the whole block. As the block wears, new abrasive material is uncovered.
- Standard Size - The abrasive blocks are designed in a rectangular shape, which is easy to handle.
- High Quality - It is made of high-density reinforced sea surface wipe with high -density aluminum oxide for ergonomic cutting dimension.
- Durable - It is durable and reusable as it is not easy to break, resistant to water, wear, acid and alkali
- Convenient - The blocks are portable and handy, and suitable for polishing flat and irregular surfaces.
- Widely Application - It is suitable for wood, metal, furniture, paint, drywall, and etc.
- Product Size: Approx. 8cm x 5cm x 2cm / 3" x 2" 0.78"
- Grit Size: Coarse (60 grit), Medium (120 grit), Fine (240 grit)
1 Unit x Rust Removal Abrasive Block